Thursday, 26 April 2018

Game Journalism Day 1 - Long Dark

 Game Journalism Day 1 - Begin

Question 1: What is the challenge?

              The challenge I am playing is called Hopeless Rescue. The point of the challenge is to survive until you can recover the distress pistol from the summit of Tiberwolf Mountain and fire it from the top of the Desolation Point Lighthouse. 

              Question 2: What did you do today?  

The first thing I did when I entered the game was look around my cabin with wasd. I took everything I could in my house by left clicking the items in my cabin and checked out my inventory by hitting i.


  The Status - Where I can see my heath, condition, heath, etc.

Clothing - Where I can equip clothing.

The Backpack - Where I keep and can check my items.

 The Crafting - Where I can craft items like timber, a bow, knife, etc.

The Journal - Where i can see my missions, side missions, skills and journal.

The Map - Where I can see my map.(I haven't mapped anything yet.)

 

After I checked out my inventory I exited my cabin to look around and I accidentally fell of an edge and broke my ankle.

 

I took some meds to help.

             
             I went looking around and found a small barn with a dead deer inside also I placed down a snare                                                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                         
       
After that my character was getting cold so I went inside and tried to start up the furnace.

          I went to bed after I started the furnace.
Questions 3: What do the different keys do for you?
There are a bunch of keys that do stuff, I included a picture of all the keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minecraft Slideshow #2