Monday, 7 May 2018

Game Journalism Day 3 - Long Dark

Game Journalism Day 3 - TACKLE

Question 1: How many days to do you have to complete the challenge?

You have 7 days to complete the challenge.


Task 1:
What does it take to make fishing tackle?

To make a fishing tackle you'll need a hook and a line.


To craft a hook you will need a scrap metal.


I got mine from harvesting the tool box.

To craft a line you'll need a cured gut.

To get a cured gut you have to get a gut and leave it on the ground for 5 days. Or you find it in houses.

Once you get the items you need, you can craft the hook and the line at a work bench and craft your fishing tackle.

After when you got your fishing tackle you'll need to find a fishing hole. You can some in fishing huts on frozen lakes.

Before you can fish you'll have to open the hole with knife or hatchet.

Question 2: What did you do today?

I made a fishing tackle and went fishing. I walked to a house by a lake where I stayed at when I was making the items for the fishing tackle.

When I made the fishing tackle I left the house walked to one of the fishing huts on the lake by the house to fish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Minecraft Slideshow #2