Tuesday, 20 February 2018

Friday Post feb16


                                                            
                                                            

                                    1. What have you been doing in Animate CC? 

  • I made a small animation of a city.(The City) 
  • In the animation I made graphics and buttons.
  • I added code for the buttons.
  • I learnt how to add sound to my animations 
  • Creating motion tweens to let objects move.
  • I used tools to draw objects.

2. at least 5 TIPS & TRICKS that you have learnt in Animate CC?

  1.  Ctrl + g to group pictures.
  2.  Turning on the grid and snap to grid  helps make square objects.
  3. You can import images into the library.
  4. Add layers for everything
  5. Selecting images and F8 can save images into the library.

  3. Please explain how to embed a SWF (shockwave file) onto your blog.

First, upload the SWF onto a Dropbox account and create a link for it. 
Then, copy this code: <embed src="http://dl.dropbox.com/.right/here.swf" quality="high" allowscriptaccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" align="middle" height="300" width="300"></embed> 
Replace "http://dl.dropbox.com/.right/here.swf" in scr= with the link from Dropbox. Get rid of the s in https, replace www with dl, and get rid of everything after .swf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minecraft Slideshow #2