Friday, 2 February 2018

Friday Post


Friday Post Feb. 2


1. What did I do this week?

  This week I made a blog and customized it. I made  posts about the Super Blue Blood Moon and answer questions about our school, the world and about space. Also I tried to predict my grade in a post.



 2. What code did I learn this week?


I learnt how edit the background color in blogger.
I learnt how to  add pictures and color in a HTML table.

3. What 2 types of technology do I depend on and why?

A type of technology i depend is electricity because it powers almost all the technology i use. And i use a lot of computers because it makes thing a lot easier. I can easily find information i need and i can pass the time with games.





4. What is my tech future?
In the future I probably use more technology and get the latest technology









No comments:

Post a Comment

Minecraft Slideshow #2